Send the following on WhatsApp
You can count the number of historians who publicly support Donald Trump on one hand — Quartz The fact that so many are against him, all with lucid reasons, sends a powerful message to American institutions of higher learning that they as incubators of reasoned events and truth, are doing something right. Would you permit someone with a 10% grasp of the human condition, rule the other 90% experiencing it? Historians have come forth collectively to alert us to the harms which may ensue therefore, and I suspect other disciplines may soon join them - with the possible exception of departments of business. https://didacticexchange.org/2017/03/10/you-can-count-the-number-of-historians-who-publicly-support-donald-trump-on-one-hand-quartz-the-fact-that-so-many-are-against-him-all-with-lucid-reasons-sends-a-powerful-message-t/
Don't have WhatsApp yet?